Could you introduce yourself, please?
- Ilona Dovgan, journalist at a Ukrainian TV company,
- Ayida Bolivar, director of Media Central and president of NGO Coalition,
1. Entretien en russe et anglais, séminaire fédéral de lÉcole de Moscou, Golitsyno, Moscou, 06-
- Mikhail Minakov, UNDP Programme Manager and associate professor at
What is your personal involvement in civil society? And also why are you
- Ayida: I think that now, in our country, we have a great problem with the
civil society so that is why now we have a chance to be here and understand
what problems, maybe the same, have other European countries and the ex-
Soviet Union countries. What is the main problem of civil society?
Understanding information; promoting exchange between leaders of civil
society; doing something for our democracy.
- Ivona: At this moment, Im taking part in the public campaign Stop
Cenzura (Stop Censorship) which was initiated by Ukrainian journalists after
the troubles encountered by them with the liberty of expression in Ukraine in
the last few months. Our channel, as the first one, informed that there has
been some Ukrainian media censorship